TABLE OF CONTENTS
Easy Steps To Solve Apple iPhone Camera Not Working – How to Solve Apple iPhone Camera not working
Solve Apple iPhone Camera Not Working? When one’s iPhone camera stopped working could be very high frustrating. How can one buy a device that worth is over a thousand dollars and suddenly the camera stopped working how will you feel? So with this crazy scenario, there is a need to put up a guideline that will give pave the way to the problem and technical issues we are facing with our iPhone device.
Be it any type or model of iPhone like iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone x, etc. The steps given in this article will help to solve iPhone Camera not working!
To solve the camera problem that is on your lock screen: access your camera without unlocking or accessing your iPhone passcode or Touch ID
How to Solve It? Yes, You soon get answers to Solve the Apple iPhone Camera not working. you will need to start your camera on your lock screen on iOS
Apply the correct launch camera which is on your lock screen. Now you will need to lock the screen, make sure you sleep or you wake up button to lock and swipe your finger from the right to the left side of your locked screen.
When you discovered your screen is not giving you what you want and is unable to open or maybe you can’t access your camera, you can check the below steps to get this done easily.
You can solve this with this step: Hard Reset, Force Restart, or Hard Reboot
It a very easy and simple way to get your camera to fix up when you are on your lock screen. Decide on making the hardware which is below (button) till you find the apple log appears on the screen.
- If you are making use of an iPhone 6,5,4 you can follow this step to get your own: click and hold the sleep or wake down + home button
- If you are making use of the iPhone 7, 7 plus you can follow this step to get your own: tap the sleep or wake button + volume down button.
- Maybe you are making use of an iPhone 11 pro-Max, XS Max, iPhone X, or XR you can follow this step to get your own: go to your side button + volume down button.
You will need to click on the sleep or wake button to wake up the screen again
Recommended Articles to Read:
- How To Download Youtube On Your iPhone And iPad
- List of Best iPhones You can Get in 2019
- Apps on Apple TV | Instructions To Manage Apps on Apple TV
- Apple Card – How To Apply For Apple Card On iPhones
Step to Solve this iPhone Camera issue Again?: Go to the Camera Privacy Settings for the Lock screen
You will need to follow the following procedure to get this done.
- Now you will need to locate your setting app which is on your iPhone or your iPad.
- You will need to go to your settings>general> now you will need to input your passcode and also find the restrictions.
- You will need to enable your camera by clicking on the toggle to view or access your camera app which is on your home screen on the lock screen.
Maybe you are seeking the hidden or remove the camera app which is on your home screen or lock screen, to keep it disabled.
With the step stated you are good to go
Step to solve this iPhone Camera issue Again?: Reset all the Settings
You can also decide on resetting the default settings that are on your iPhone or iPad. Now you will need to locate the settings app>general>reset>reset all settings.
How to start or turn on the camera without you opening the lock in your iPad making use of Siri
Your iPhone such as 6S, 6S Plus, or iPhone 7/ 7plus tries making use of Siri by the Hey Siri command.
Now you will need to launch the lock screen as the first step make use of the following command list stated below to begin your start photos or selfies.
- Hey Siri “take a selfie”
- Hey Siri “take a photo”
Maybe you are making use of the iPhone 6, 5, or 4, now you will need to click and hold down the home button to get your Siri activated also make use of the above command for the start camera.
ALSO, READ – Phone is not charging | Step to take if your iPhone is not charging
Now you will need to find a shortcut camera option that is on your home screen, though on your iPad you won’t get this functioning. For the iPad, you will need to make use of the extra features of Siri which do not find any time.
Now this means you will need to take the picture from your home screen camera image or icon by using your Siri.
If you need to begin the camera from your home screen, you will need to hold down the home button, now you need to go straight to your camera capture screen.
You will get a passcode if you have set this in the passcode in the Siri app. Then you will be free to take the right picture from your iPad.