TABLE OF CONTENTS
Disable Videos Autoplay In Google Chrome | How To Disable Videos Autoplay In Google Chrome For Phones and PC
Disable Video Autoplay in Google Chrome – To disable Video Autoplay in Google Chrome is what I called ”taken quick action.” Also failed to take this step is what I tag ”internet deliberate annoyance.”However, how would you define what annoying is? Let me help you. Annoying is when you sign onto some sites and some videos in the site start playing automatically, and most times, the video plays on mute. Before you realize, you more likely than not waste your data on irrelevant videos.
Presently, that is annoying. Is it true that it isn’t? I suppose it is. Be that as it may If you were taught how to Disable Videos Autoplay In Google Chrome For Phones and PC, wouldn’t be justified, despite all the trouble?
Well, I suppose that’s the reason you are here. You don’t have to always struggle to stop videos playing. We will show you how to prevent it from even happening in the first place.
READ RECOMMENDED ARTICLES:
- Stop Bad Bots | How To Stop Bad Bots To visit Website
- Account Security | Five Critical Settings To Stop Hackers
- Stop Pop Up Ads Android Phones | Remove Pop Up Ads Part Two
- Stop Videos Autoplay On Instagram, Twitter, And Facebook
Google chrome browser has some mechanisms that prevent that from happening. Whether it be from your phone or on a PC, we will show you the steps you should follow. Simply stay with us.
Disable Videos Autoplay In Google Chrome For Phones and PC
Disable Autoplay Videos in Chrome on Android
Android makes disabling autoplay videos simple. To do that,
- Launch Chrome on your phone or tablet
- Go to Settings
- Then, Site Settings.
- Next, look down the menu and tap on Media and then Autoplay and toggle the switch off.
Disable Autoplay Videos in Chrome on Desktop
So, if you are utilizing a PC, how would you approach disabling the autoplay? We have that covered.
- Launch Chrome
- In the Address Bar type: chrome://flags/#autoplay-arrangement and hit Enter.
- That will bring you directly to the flag that you need to change.
- From the drop-down box, change the setting from Default to “Document user activation is required” and relaunch the browser.
Presently, while an autoplay video may spring up on a site, it won’t play automatically, and you should specifically click or tap on it if you want it to play. Utilizing this in addition to the quieting option will save you a ton of frustrations while perusing the web in Chrome.
Check Out This Article – How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
So, utilizing these guidelines above, you can Disable Videos Autoplay In Google Chrome For Phones and PC. Any comment? use the comment box below.