TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Disable Chrome Incognito Mode on Home windows, MacOS, and Android
Disable Chrome Incognito Mode On Mac, Disable Chrome Incognito Mode On Window, and on an Android software – Chrome Incognito mode is a private browser on Chrome the place you’ll be able to surf in privately and additionally save you your browser from site hackers and stay your main points safe additionally on a shared software. However there are a number of tactics the place the presence of Incognito mode may also be counterproductive.
On Incognito mode, you’ll be able to seek for stuff on-line that you are going to now not dare to do in a standard surfing segment. You’ll be able to additionally surf on the unprotected site when in Incognito mode, this shall we your surfing to be personal, safe and safe.
To Disable Chrome Incognito Mode capability isn’t simple to do on some platforms. It’s even inconceivable to do on platforms like iOS. For customers on Home windows, macOS or Android users, you’re going to have to employ workarounds so as to prevent your self or different customers from browsing privately.
Disable Chrome Incognito Mode On Home windows
You are going to want to dive into the Registry Editor on Home windows 10/8.1/8/7 to carry out an easy tweak so as to disable Incognito mode on Chrome.
Even if, decided units won’t have the registry keys or values which might be required to carry out the amendment in the beginning. If that’s the case, no worries, there’s another, this comes to working a command line by way of the usage of the command advised.
Disable Chrome Incognito Mode The use of The Registry Editor Manner
If you like the usage of the Registry Editor means, observe the stairs beneath:
- Click on Ctrl-R to open the Run field.
- Cross to the hunt bar and input regedit then click on OK.
- Replica and paste the next trail beneath into the deal with bar on the Registry Editor window:
- Click on Input and make a choice the registry key classified Chrome situated on the left-hand aspect of the navigation pane.
Advisable Publish; 11 Common Smartphone Myths that have kept you in the Dark so far
Please observe that; if you can not to find the registry key classified Chrome, simply go out the Registry Editor and skip to the workaround which comes to the Command Instructed console.
- Proper-click on the registry access classified IncognitoMode Availability and faucet on Alter.
- Sort in ‘1’ into the sphere below Worth Information and faucet OK.
- Go out the Registry Editor, restart Chrome and carry up the Chrome menu. And that’s it.
To re-enable Incognito mode later, all you will have to do is to return to the site with the IncognitoModeAvailability registry access and alter the worth to ‘0’.
Disable Chrome Incognito Mode The use of The Command Instructed Console Manner
If you like the usage of the Command Instructed means: observe the stairs beneath:
- Click on on the beginning menu and sort in cmd within the seek bar. Then right-click on Command Instructed some of the seek effects and make a selection Run as Administrator to launch an elevated Command Prompt console.
- Replica and paste the next trail beneath into the Command Instructed console and click on on Input.
REG ADD HKLMSOFTWAREPoliciesGoogleChrome /v IncognitoModeAvailability /t REG_DWORD /d 1
- While you see the message “The operation finished effectively” message on the display screen, simply go out the Command Instructed console, restart Chrome. And that’s it.
Please observe that what has been accomplished right here concerned producing the registry keys that you just discovered lacking inside the Registry Editor. The command did that still with the specified changes instantly off the bat.
If you want to undo your motion, you’ll be able to use the next command on an increased Command Instructed console:
REG DELETE HKLMSOFTWAREPoliciesGoogleChrome /v Inco