Change Username on TikTok Made Easy Tutorial & See You Can Change Your Username on TikTok [Updated]
However, the username is a significant factor with regard to any online media application. Your username is the name that recognized you on TikTok when you became famous. Therefore, it is very important to create a suitable username for your TikTok profile. Here, in this article, I will be directing you on how you can change your username on TikTok.
To change your Tiktok username, essentially open your Tiktok account and go to your profile. From that point onward, tap on the Edit profile and select the Username section. At last, eradicate your current username and type another one.
For a fledgling, when you first create a TikTok account, the application will automatically dole out a username. You can change the username the application gives you. The time would likewise come when you need to change your username to start something new. Nonetheless, to keep away from spammers and menaces, you are permitted to change your username on TikTok once at regular intervals.
This article also has a trick to change your TikTok username for up to 30 days. So keep reading to change your username on TikTok before 30 days.
The Basic Method to Change your Username on TikTok
The fundamental method to change your username in TikTok is just conceivable once in 30 days. What’s more, this section of the article is for the individuals who are trying to change their username just subsequent to making their first TikTok account. If you are trying to change before 30 days, check out the next topic in this article.
We should into the steps to change your username in TikTok.
Steps to Change your Username on TikTok
If you have effectively signed in to your account, start from stage 2.
Open your TikTok application, and Log in to your account.
Click on the Me icon at the bottom right corner of your screen to sign in.
Presently, enter your username and password and tap on the tick mark
After you get into your homepage, click on the Me icon once again to get to your profile page.
- The next thing to do is to tap on the Edit profile button beneath your profile picture and your username.
- On your Edit profile page, tap on your current “Username” directly beneath the Name
- Another window Username will open from which you can change your username on TikTok.
- Remove the current username and change it into the one you like.
- Lastly, you will have to click on the Save button located at the top right corner of your screen to save change your username.
Note: For you to be able to change your username, it can only be possible only once every 30 days with this method.
Change your Username on TikTok before 30 days Trick
TikTok has drawn a line to change your username. Because of some security concerns like tricks and menaces, you can just change your username once in 30 days. Notwithstanding, I discovered a stunt to sidestep the TikTok limitation to change the username before 30 days, which I will share in this section of the article. For this, you need to go through your mobile’s setting. If you can’t access your TikTok account due to an issue with your password, use this post to reset your TikTok password.
Before we go ahead, you may want to share TikTok Videos On Instagram for a better story experience read here…
Here are the means by which you can change your TikTok Username before 30 days.
- Open your mobile telephone and go to your mobile settings from the menu.
- Next, go to your Date and Time. The area of the date and time setting is different as indicated by the mobile brand you are using or the operating system you have on your mobile.
- Generally, the date and time setting is located on the General section of your setting page.
- If you are experiencing difficulty discovering the setting, you can essentially type Date and time on the search bar of your setting page.
- In each device, the date and time are automatically set, which is given by the network you are using. Incapacitate the Automatic date and time feature by toggling the on-off
- Once you toggle off the setting, you can mark the calendar and time physically.
- Presently, put it down on the calendar that is somewhere around one month ahead and save the settings.
- Now, close all the background app and open your TikTok application.
- Go to your profile and tap on Edit Profile as seen in the image below.
- On the Edit Profile, presently, you will actually want to change your username. Express gratitude toward me later, haha… Funny!
- Change your username and hit the save button to save the change.
Presently once more, open up your mobile settings and put it down on the calendar and time to the current date and time by toggling on the on-off button.
There you go, you have successfully changed your username without waiting for the next 30 days.
The steps mentioned above can differ contingent upon your mobile telephone brand. Furthermore, let me advise you that the danger is all alone.
Some Tips for Choosing your Username on TikTok
Your username is a looking glass for your devotees to look into your account, and your manifestations. In this way, it’s important to make a decent username for your TikTok account. Here are some tips for picking your username on TikTok.
The main thing is your substance. If you need a niche username, it is best to add a special word as your TikTok username. For instance, if you are posting videos about your pet, pick a username after your pet.
Second, your image. TikTok is a phenomenal spot to contact individuals. Another advertiser uses TikTok to promote their products or brands through smart or flexible videos.
See; Zynn App – Use Zynn App A TikTok Clone App And Earn Daily Money
Thus, if you are advancing your image, give your image name as your username.
Third step, when you create videos for TikTok that link to your online media pages (such as Facebook, Instagram), please use the same username.
In this concluding part, you need to make your Tiktok username more innovative than other Tiktok users.s. It will be your identity for the remainder of your life if you become well known on Tiktok. Thus, think prior to picking your username on Tiktok.
If you have any inquiries identified with Tiktok then, at that point ask in the comment section down beneath.