TABLE OF CONTENTS
Bluehost Review | Best Web Hosting Site – Bluehost which is regarded as the “Best Web Hosting” is a web hosting company owned by Endurance International Group. It is a web hosting company that makes it easier and affordable for users especially for small businesses that have just own a site to host and build a WordPress website within a short time, they also offer hosting options customized specifically for WordPress.
How to register a Domain on Bluehost Review
There are two ways to register a Domain on Bluehost
From the registrar sub-tab
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Tap on the Domains tab.
- Click Register on the sub-tab.
- Enter your Domain name.
- Click on the Check button.
- Tap on the Green Cart Button to add the domain to your cart.
- Click the next button under your Cart on the far right.
- Check the registration settings and click on “add to cart”.
- Apply the payment details and checkout.
From the Domain page
- Log in to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Tap on the Domains tab.
- From the new domain search box on the left, in the Find your domain field, enter your desired domain name.
- Click on the get started button.
- To add some domain to your cart, click the green cart button
- Click next (under your cart on the far right).
- Review the Registration settings and click “add to cart”.
- Apply payment details and checkout.
ALSO, READ; CHEAPEST VPS HOSTING PLAN AS LOW AS 2.5$
How to sign up on Bluehost | Best Web Hosting Site
- Visit Official Page HERE
- Click on “Get Started”
- Choose a web hosting plan
- Select a Domain name.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Check your package information and finish registration.
How to install WordPress on Bluehost
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Look for the website section and click on “Install WordPress”.
- Tap on the install button.
- Choose the domain name you want to install it to. In the field next to the domain you can choose a subfolder such as a blog or leave it ( if you which your site’s main page to be the blog.
- You can edit the email address, username, and password for the new WordPress installation if you need to, just click on “advanced section” to change those settings.
- Click on the “Install Now” button.
Some of Bluehost pros
Good security options
Bluehost has a good security option that offers tools to combat some of the most common website risks. For example, you can prevent spam with tools like Spam Experts, SpamAssassin and Spam Hammer; they support CloudFlare which prevents pesky DDoS attacks that have the power to bring a site down with an overwhelming amount of traffic from different sources. They also supply hotlink protection (which avert people from stealing anything on your site), IP address blacklists to block problematic individuals, and SSH access for secure web sessions.
You are also privileged to protect your directories with a password, manage digital certificates, and create blacklists for IP addresses and private keys from Bluehost.
- Low introductory pricing
Bluehost is one of the cheapest options available and a good price among the most popular options.
- Easy to use
Bluehost is easy to use even for a starter. The cPanel interface is just as simple as web hosting can get, all you have to do is to click on the icons. With Bluehost’s simple interface, you can access all your websites and email addresses from one place, you can also customize how you wish to layout the cPanel to fit your needs so as to quickly reach the features you use most.
- Official WordPress.org recommended host
WordPress is a great hosting option that works with Bluehost. WordPress official site (WordPress.org) previously re-made their hosting page, on that page,3 hosting providers are listed including Bluehost.
- Many Integrated, Apps and eCommerce features
Bluehost comes with a Dashboard full of applications so that you can integrate various services like Google Apps CloudFlare to increase the possibilities of your site. By integrating Google Apps into the Bluehost platform, you’ll be privileged to bring all of the perks of Google to your business right from your hosting account.
- 30 – days free trial and money-back guarantee.
Bluehost offers a 30-days money refund back guarantee. They won’t charge you for the first 30-days if you cancel within that time.
What’s good about Bluehost?
Fast page load time
Extremely affordable introductory pricing
Very easy to use
Awesome security options
30-day money-back guarantee
Officially recommended by WordPress
Tons of integrations, Apps, and eCommerce features.
Bluehost offers five main types of hosting plan:
WordPress hosting is of course what it sounds like, it is the hosting optimized for WordPress customers. Below are the plan tiers for each.
Blogger: $ 12.49 for your first month, then$ 24.99 after that.
Professional: $ 37.50 for your first month, then $ 74.99 after that.
Business: $ 60.00 for your first month, then $ 169.99 after that.
Enterprise: $ 85.00 for your first month, $ 169.99 after that.
These prices are a bit expensive compared to what some competitors offer. WordPress hosting on Bluehost is a great deal, and one of the company’s most popular and effective services.
The features at the Blogger level include 30GB of storage, 100 million visits per month, 30GB backup of space, 2GB of RAM and up to five sites, you also get one included domain and one IP address. Some of the additional features include SiteLock CDN, enhanced cPanel, and SiteLock Pro for added security.
The top-level Enterprise plan gives you unlimited monthly visits, 8GB RAM, 240GB of storage and backup space and up to 30 sites, you also get one included domain and IP address alongside with enhanced cPanel and SiteLock CDN/WAF Pro, SiteLock Enterprise and Positive Wildcard SSL, it also include automatic plug-in updates and regular backups.
If you are looking for something cheap and basic, shared hosting is probably the best option for you. This is what most beginners and small businesses need.
Starter: Beginning from $ 3.49 per month, then jumps to $ 7.99 per month at a regular price.
Plus: $ 10.49 at the regular price.
Business Pro: $ 23.99 at the regular price.
These prices are pretty nice. With this deal, you can make sure you t the best price. At the starter level, you receive one website, unmetered bandwidth and 100GB of space, you will also get one domain, five parked domains, and 25 sub-domains. Additional features are 100 email accounts with 500MB of storage each and $ 50 in marketing offers.
ALSO, READ – The Best Cheap Hosting, What The Best For Your Site 2020?
With Plus and Business Pro plans, you receive unlimited websites and unmetered space and bandwidth, which is great. You get one domain included and you can have unlimited parked domains and sub-domains. Storage and email accounts are unlimited, alongside $200 in marketing offers. Plus includes Global CDN and one SpamExperts (over $24 per year in extra benefits). Business Pro plan includes up to $180 in extra annual benefits, one SSL, two SpamExperts, one dedicated IP address, SiteBackup pro, enhanced performance, and domain privacy.
VPS is a middle-ground option where you can share a physical server with others, but you have your virtual operating system, so the server functions like it is physically yours.
- Standard: $14.99 for your first month then $29.99 after that.
- Enhanced: $29.99 for your first month then $59.99 after that.
- Premium: $44.99 for your first month then $89.99 after that.
- Ultimate: $59.99 for your first month then $119.99 after that.
These prices are in line with the typical costs for VPS hosting industry-wide. The speed rate for the first two plans is 2 CPU cores, up to three to four cores for the top two plans. You receive 30GB SAN storage at the lowest tier, up to 240GB at the highest level. RAM ranges from 2GB up to 8GB, you also get 1 TB of bandwidth at the Standard level, up to 4 TB at the Ultimate level. Each tier includes one domain. The standard tier includes one IP address, you get two with the rest. All plans are backed by 24/7 support and a money-back guarantee.
If Dedicated hosting is the most expensive option, it is appropriate for large commercial firms that need full control of their resources. You are essentially renting a physical server when using dedicated hosting.
Standard: $74.99 for your first month then $149.99 after that.
Enhanced: $99.99 for your first month then $199.99 after that.
Premium: $124.99 for your first month then $124.99 after that.