TABLE OF CONTENTS
Having seen all the benefits. New customers may want to make personal findings or inquiries. Doing so, you will like to know where and how to locate bank Islam branches near you. In line with this, clients can get the bank location around them in this article.
We had made it easier for our readers, just click on LINK to access the bank locator which gives you the direct page of different branches.
How To Login Bank Islam Account
On the day your account was opened, all banking login details was either given in a seal envelop or sent to the registered email
- Visit the official site by clicking HERE or LINK HERE
- Go to internet banking login button
- Input your username which you use in creating Islam ID profile
- Click on Login
How to Create Bank Islam ID
Interested in creating Bank Islam ID? No problem because in the below highlights, instruction on how to create an ID is explained. Thus;
- First, visit official website and click on ”First User” which is at the right side of the page. Alternatively, you can click on this link to get the direct page
- NB: You will be required to fill in your details when registering
- You must choose your ”Bank Islam card type” you want ( Either Bank Islam ATM / Debit card) click on the continue button.
- Input your ATM card / Debit Card number and PIN
please be aware that your card number is 16 numbers while your card PIN is of 6 numbers. Make sure you follow the process step on till you get to the final STAGE of the page to complete your registration.
Bank Islam customer care address
- Physical Address:
Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Level 32, Menara Bank Islam
No. 22, Jalan Perak
50450 Kuala Lumpur
- General Customer Care Line:
+603 2088 8000
- Contact Centre Service Number:
+603 26 900 900
Bank Islam Charges
You will want to know the charges that Bank Islam charges. As a result, we had put up those charges in the table below:
|Charge per transaction
|Interbank Normal Transfer (IBG)
|Interbank Instant Transfer
Bank Islam Working Hours
Some of you may ask what are the working hours of the bank? The Bank working hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. The Bank does not work on weekends and public holidays, you can report and urgent information to them. Be it about stolen or lost cards by calling their contact center at 03- 26 900 900 which is 24 hours for 7 days a week.